Register your event!
You can also complete this form and mail it to us: FGC Brochure (PR-100)
- Blood Drive - invite people from different cities and have a competition to see which city has the most people attend the event
- Backpack Drive - collect backpacks and donate to children in need
- Clothing Drive - gather professional clothes to donate to those in shelters who have job interviews
- Diaper Drive - purchase or collect boxes of diapers and donate them to a shelter or crisis pregnancy center
- Dress to Impress - host a formal dress drive and give to those who aren't able to afford dresses for special occasions such as Prom. Or, sell the dresses to community members and donate the money to a school or charity.
- Food for the Soul - Do you know someone enduring a hospital stay? Cook a meal for him or her, or deliver the person's favorite carry-out food item. If doing this isn't an option, cook a meal for the person's family!
- Eye Glasses - collect glasses or sunglasses and donate to a local shelter
- It's the Small Stuff - fill bags with basic hygiene products (deodorant, toothpaste, soap, band aids, etc.) and deliver to a shelter or neighbors in need.
- No Sew Blanket - collect fabric to make tie blankets, and ask friends, family or classmates to help you create the blankets! Donate them to an adoption agency or hospital.
- Soul Mate - host a kids shoe drive to collect pairs of new or gently used shoes, and then donate them to an orphanage
- Start the Day on a High Note - post notes with positive messages on mirrors around your school, work place or home to encourage people to smile
- Teacher's Aid - donate classroom supplies to teachers at a low-income school, or host a fundraiser to raise money so they can purchase items for their classroom